Monday 3 October 2011

Vijay Mallya So Far For Best!

Vijay Mallya born (Dec 18, 1955). He is an Indian liquor baron and Rajya Sabha MP.
Vijay Mallya has finally made ​​a wise decision. He decided to get rid of Kingfisher Red as I mentioned, was the biggest mistake that Vijay Mallya to buy Air Deccan.
You can not run an airline and a budget airline bonuses of the same company. Jet made ​​the same mistake and therefore Vijay Mallya. For the brand, we must give up something to get something.
We can not be everything to everyone. I'm not a frequent traveler. In fact, I do travel a lot.
However, I had the opportunity to travel to King Fisher 2 / 3 times before and I was really impressed. In fact, I felt that Vijay Mallya is to make it big in the airline industry.
Then he goes and buys Air Deccan. If you remember, he did not know what Air Deccan for nearly six months after he bought it. Of course, our biggest enemy of our obsession to become a global company and the achievement of high growth and high market share.
That's what makes buying Kingfisher Air Deccan and finally to his downfall. I hope others do not make the same mistake.
I doubt it, because "greed" is difficult to control.