Friday 16 December 2011

Maor Melikson To Junior!

Maor Melikson was born (Oct 30, 1984). He is an Israeli-Polish footballer who plays as a midfielder for Wisła Kraków.
I felt good, although I had some problems. This was my first full event for almost three months.
My feeling is, whatever, because we lost a very good match, and lose three important points for us - said after the match against Polonia Maor Melikson. I have no complaints about Junior Diaz, because he was much more to the team today. You can not blame him.
This is the ball, and sometimes emotions take precedence. Moreover, even in the top ten we could score a goal here - he said, when asked about the situation wiślak with a red card. At this moment the most important thing for me to play for Wisla Krakow, we have not found a league in Europe with FC Twente, and then pause before we League.
I'm just on this point, the focus - again Melikson said when asked if he knows ... for which the team wants to play.