Wednesday 14 December 2011

Rooney Mara Edgy 'Dragon Tattoo'

Rooney Mara was born (1985). She is an American film and television actress.
Rooney Mara visits "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" world premiere in London today. A year ago, the actress her long hair hacked the computer hacker Lisbeth Salander to portray in the film and the actress has depended on the appearance.
Rooney is now dull black pony that emphasize her blue eyes. In the first, she wore a white dress with cutouts on the sides and shoulders. The actress admitted that his character style affects the way she dresses, and has since invested in new clothes to go with her ​​appearance had changed. She told the British style magazine: "My wardrobe has changed completely, it was because my hair, and partly because I no longer feel comfortable in what I used to wear ..
I do not feel comfortable in the clothes more because I lived for 14 months as Lisbeth. "Check out more photos of the first of Rooney, and the film back in 2010, before she changed her look!