Saturday 21 January 2012

OMG! Kathy Griffin's Strip Shocks "Letterman" Video

Kathy Griffin was born (4 Nov, 1960). She is an actress etc...
The 51 year old woman made headlines around the world funny when she flashed her body shown during New Year's Eve is on CNN. Griffin in 2012 in New York at Times Square and stood next to a "no nudity" and "no swearing" characters wearing only her bra. The Late Show, Friday, host David Letterman Griffin asked about the controversial sketch, and how it went.
"Well, it went well for me," she replied. "But every year I try to raise the bar, because you know I did it for five years now and I've fired four consecutive years," she joked. Griffin then offered to do the same on the Letterman audience. "I mean, David. I will do now," she said.

Looking a bit uncomfortable Letterman asked if she needed a hand Griffin, as they to her black strapless dress unclip and pull he went to the waist. The incident has prompted bloggers and websites gossip, joke that Griffin, whose body is in remarkably good condition, can not keep their clothes.