Wednesday 25 January 2012

Tim Gunn Hasn’t Had Sex (Video) In 29 Years

Tim Gunn was born (29 Jul, 1953). He is an American fashion consultant & television personality. Tim Gunn has made no secret of his long-term celibacy. But the revelation of intimate style guru January 24 episode of "The Revolution", health and new life, ABC program, which has independently as co-host, as a surprise.

"I have not had sex in 29 years," Gunn admitted every issue of Tuesday, which focused as you improve your sex life.
"Do I feel less of a person because of it? No, not even remotely." Nevertheless, says the openly gay "Project Runway" mentor "Not that I'm a couple of virgin forest." When pressed, however, said, visibly emotional Gunn's streak nearly three long decades of losing that had led from a previous relationship.
He was impatient with my sexual performance ... He was on the brink of AIDS [and] I am happy, healthy and alive, frankly. "