Wednesday 15 February 2012

Shakira Attacked By A Sea Lion "Photo"

Shakira was born (9 Feb, 1977).She is a Colombian singer-songwriter.
What began as a scenic journey to Cape Town, South Africa, nearly turned deadly for the Colombian singer Shakira.
No, not really. But the singer has his Facebook page to see details of a traumatic encounter with a sea lion, they had to say, as she tried to take a picture of him with his BlackBerry. "Suddenly one of them jumped out of the water as fast and hard as he was about a foot away from me, looked into my eyes roared with rage and tried to bite me," wrote she said.

"I was paralyzed with fear and could not move, I just kept eye contact with her while my brother Tony super jumped on me and literally saved my life took me to the animal . "Sea lions are generally docile creatures that interact with people well, because he was provoked.