Thursday 15 March 2012

Gillian Anderson Had Lesbian Relationships ! "Out Magazine "

Gillian Anderson was born (9 Aug, 1968). Gillian is an American actress.
Gillian Anderson has revealed she had many relationships with women in a recent interview with the magazine out. The 43 year old actress and mother of three, who have long enjoyed a substantial lesbian fan base, said she first had a relationship with a woman while she was still in high school, after leaving his native England in the suburbs of Michigan. "If I thought I was gay 100 percent, it would have been a different experience for me?"
Anderson, the "very strange" and "most probably be arrested for" voted in high school, said.
Had this been a bigger deal if they had been installed and shame all these things become a huge change of life issues for young people in this situation?
It is possible that my attitude towards him was, to a certain level of knowledge that I still have my boys. "